It’s your big wedding day and Richfield Lutheran is here for you! RLC has the space and place to make it memorable. From the prep to the ceremony to the reception and dance – RLC has it all!
Richfield Lutheran Church
is pleased to offer a wide variety of wedding and reception facilities available for rental to our community neighbors. In addition to the traditional “Wedding Packages” provided by most churches that include marital instruction, pastoral services and wedding coordination, we offer a wide variety of reception, events and meeting space facilities available for rental. RLC’s unique Christ Window – one of only two in the Twin cities area – offers a beautiful backdrop to any wedding photo. Our music options include an amazing pipe organ, Steinway grand piano or we can coordinate CD music and slide shows through our A/V technology.
- Sanctuary Seating for 500 including balcony with a wide variety of audio-visual options available
- Chapel Seating for 70
- Breakout rooms for small group activities
- Fellowship Hall accomodations for 150 – 175 people in a sit-down dinner with full kitchen facilities, catering and wait staff options available
- Mary Martha Room and Courtyard Garden hosts seating for up to 50 for a shower and other small group options with a courtyard view
- As you can see from our pictures, the RLC sanctuary offers wonderful photography opportunities daylight or candlelight.
For more information, availability a wedding venue tour and detailed pricing, call us! Richfield Lutheran Church 612 861 2265 x3
ERE FOR A ELECTRONIC WEDDING PACKET AND PRICING FORM: wedding packet form
SAVE A WORD DOCUMENT – ATTACHED TO AN E-MAIL AND SEND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: A deposit for your wedding date must be received at RLC prior to placing the date on hold for your wedding. Please call if you have questions.
Mary Beth Weibel, RLC Wedding Coordinator 612.861.2265 x3
Call to schedule a complete wedding facility tour.